- Build multi-functional team.
- Pick up the problem/challenge/value.
- Define whom it’s important for.
- Define dependencies.
- Define success/failure criteria.
- Slice it.
- Give it to the world.
- Retrieve & analyze feedback.
- Keep #6, #7, #8, #9, #10 - cycle short.
Depends (not important)
- Process you use - less is more. underestimated cost of spreading heavyweight process accross users.
- Tools you use - bottom up standardization normally works much better. but would be interesting to make an investigation how/if tools standardization really helps.
- Planning - as lots of work is invested into making a plan, people try to a void changing it to match the reality.
- Various definition and templates - often do not match real work even before being issued.
- Roles descriptions - typically defined for people below high level management.
p.s. Tayloristic organisation defines “not important” as highly important