Although i am not acting as Agile coach or trainer but surprisingly listed here - 100 Top Agile Blogs in 2015.
Happy and proud to be among great people of agile community. It will definitely encourage me to continue sharing my ideas and thoughts about how to organize work in a company to keep Agile mindset even when you grow from 20 to 600.
Posts that worth taking a look at:
- My influencers - http://agilemindstorm.com/2015/05/12/people-that-made-great-impact-on-my-thinking/
- Network structure - http://agilemindstorm.com/2015/04/20/network-structure-choose/
- Benefits of value/network structure - http://agilemindstorm.com/2014/08/04/value-structure/
- When to fire a Scrum Master - http://agilemindstorm.com/2014/03/12/conclusion-when-and-why-to-fire-a-scrum-master/
- Agile and Lean meets IT - http://agilemindstorm.com/2015/11/17/agile-and-lean-meets-it/
- POD framework v0.3 - http://agilemindstorm.com/2016/03/16/network-structure-it-works/
Thank you for reading.