Is it possible to build an organisation which benefits from uncertainty, errors and randomness?
- How small should be the teams?
- What should be minimum process?
- What is the level of centralisation/decentralisation?
- How often achieved agreements must be reviewed?
- What behaviour is needed?
- What is the ratio between explicit and self-discipline?
- What is the level of autonomy?
- Can growth be the target?
- Should it reflect value delivery?
- Should org. look different depending on the context?
- Should unstable be new stable?
Those are curse words for any member in a company. Often companies are designed as if for any non-repetitive task it is exactly known what is going to happen and what is the most efficient way to do that.